THE MVAAFF IS THE HOTTEST FESTIVAL OF ITS KIND. You can Apply via Mail or Online by June 15th.
We are seeking interns and volunteers to support the execution of various tasks, leading up to and during the festival. Opportunities will be available in the following areas: event production, merchandise sales, panel execution, screenings, and marketing among others.
Ideal candidates will be quick learners, highly motivated, self starters, professional demeanor as well as have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Film and event industry experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
These are the part-time temporary positions, with start dates available ASAP and flexibly scheduled. Expect long hours during the 2 weeks leading up to the festival and the week of the festival. You must commit to a minimum of two shifts during the festival, as well as a mandatory volunteer orientation session prior to the festival.
You must be able to get to the Vineyard and have accommodations.
• Registration – registration and ticketing, handing out registration bags and VIP passes.
• Filmmaker Registration – assisting the filmmakers in all facets of their festival experience.
• Hospitality – operate information desks, hospitality desk.
• Press/Publicity – work with our press person on all press matters on/off island.
• Production – drivers, loaders ( must have license)
• Screenings – print control and traffic , all front-of-house staff ( ushers, door persons, ticketing)
• Special Events – work premieres, luncheons and parties ( evenings mandatory)
• Volunteer Coordinator – organize all volunteers and work with festival organizers to ensure things are running smoothly.
• Photo Assistant – Assist with the photo documentation of the event.
APPLY VIA MAIL
To apply for the above volunteer positions via mail, you can download the application HERE and mail to